AWS Account | AWS Cloud Infrastructure | AWS Free Tier | EC2 | IAM| S3 | AWS Security | AWS Cloud Computing Platform
- hands-on introductory knowledge about many AWS services such as EC2, IAM, and S3
- how to sign up for AWS, AWS Free Tier, how to set up AWS budget alert
- AWS Global Cloud Infrastructure, AWS Regions, AWS Availability Zones
- quiz on various topics which may help you in various AWS certification exams
- introduction to AWS security and compliance
- introduction to AWS cloud computing platform, which will help you know about many popular AWS services at an introductory level
- No programming experience is needed in genera
This course is about AWS Introduction. The course starts with what AWS is and goes into detail about many aspects of AWS from an introductory perspective.
You will learn to sign up for an AWS account, AWS free tier, EC2, IAM, S3, AWS security, and many other related concepts. The course is a good blend of theory and hands-on.
First, in this introduction lesson, you will get a conceptual understanding of what AWS is, and its overview. Then you will understand the types of services offered by AWS and AWS advantages.
Then the next lesson is about the AWS account. In this section, you will learn how to sign up for an AWS account, budget alert, best practices for an AWS root account, set up MFA, AWS free tier, AWS Billing & Cost Management Dashboard, and access the AWS platform.
The following lesson talks about AWS cloud infrastructure, AWS regions, and availability zones.
The next lesson is about EC2. EC2 is an abbreviated form of Elastic Compute Cloud. First, you will learn what EC2 is, how to launch an EC2 instance, set up a web server, and other related concepts about EC2.
The following lesson is about IAM. IAM is an abbreviated form of Identity and Access Management. In this section, you will learn how to create an AWS user, attach an IAM policy and generate keys, which are required to access AWS programmatically.
The next lesson is about S3. S3 is an abbreviated form of Simple Storage Service. First, you will get an introduction to S3. You will gain hands-on knowledge about the S3 bucket and how to upload objects on S3.
The following lesson is about the introduction to AWS security and compliance.
The final lesson is about the AWS cloud computing platform, which will provide you with an introduction to the AWS cloud computing platform covering many popular AWS services.
- The course is geared more towards software professionals or engineering students interested in learning about cloud computing at a more comprehensive level, from theory and practical perspectives. The course covers a broad range of topics related to cloud computing, including AWS introduction, virtualization, virtual machines, serverless computing, and Docker.
- The course content will also help in many AWS certifications exams as there are numerous examples of many AWS services. Students will also get hands-on knowledge about EC2, IAM, and S3 service at an introductory level.
Video content of around 1.5 hours. Additionally, there are articles associated with videos.